If you have any questions about the online training course, or issues with accessing the course, please contact the RSC at (251) 694-3601.
Additional Required Training
The courses listed below include required training, both prerequisite to the in-residence course and post-selection into the National Cadre, for ATLs based on the USACE Annual Training Guidance for FY19.
The links below will take you to the portal of the catalogue of courses referenced below. Certifications will need to be forwarded to email@example.com to receive credit and have your PDS updated.
- USACE Civil Level One - (prerequisite to in-residence course)
- IS 100.c
- IS 200b
- IS 700b
- ATL Online Course - (prerequisite to in-residence course)
- Annual ATL In-Residence Course
- At least one Civil Level Two Course - (post-selection)
- RFO for Senior Leaders (post-selection)
- IS-800.b National Response Framework: An Introduction - (post-selection)
- IS-293 Mission Assignment Overview - (post-selection)