IMPORTANT NOTICE from the RSC Team:
Effective 31 December 2020, ADOBE ended support for Adobe Flash Player. The decision to end support for Flash Player was made by Adobe due to the diminished usage and availability of better, more secure options such as HTML5. Browser companies are now removing the Adobe Flash Player plug-in, thereby affecting our existing media player. As we work to update our media player, you may experience trouble launching a course or have questions concerning a particular course offering. Please use the link below to contact us. Include your contact information with your message and a member of our team will contact you.
Thank you for your continued patience as we work to resolve this issue.
If you have any questions about the online training course, or issues with accessing the course, please contact the RSC at (251) 694-3601.
Additional Required Training
The courses listed below include required training, both prerequisite to the in-residence course and post-selection into the National Cadre, for ATLs based on the USACE Annual Training Guidance for FY19.
The links below will take you to the portal of the catalogue of courses referenced below. Certifications will need to be forwarded to email@example.com to receive credit and have your PDS updated.
- USACE Civil Level One - (prerequisite to in-residence course)
- IS 100.c
- IS 200b
- IS 700b
- ATL Online Course - (prerequisite to in-residence course)
- Annual ATL In-Residence Course
- At least one Civil Level Two Course - (post-selection)
- RFO for Senior Leaders (post-selection)
- IS-800.b National Response Framework: An Introduction - (post-selection)
- IS-293 Mission Assignment Overview - (post-selection)