IMPORTANT NOTICE from the RSC Team:
Effective 31 December 2020, ADOBE ended support for Adobe Flash Player. The decision to end support for Flash Player was made by Adobe due to the diminished usage and availability of better, more secure options such as HTML5. Browser companies are now removing the Adobe Flash Player plug-in, thereby affecting our existing media player. As we work to update our media player, you may experience trouble launching a course or have questions concerning a particular course offering. Please use the link below to contact us. Include your contact information with your message and a member of our team will contact you.
Thank you for your continued patience as we work to resolve this issue.
The courses listed below include required training for USACE NIMS compliance* as well as courses desired for formal elevation with the team cadres. Required courses are indicated with an asterisk. Other courses/training/experience listed are desired in an ideal candidate, but are not required.
- Experience at the District level
- USACE Civil Level One - Both USACE and DHS Doctrines*
- USACE Civel Level Two in at least one discipline
- National LGL Course
- Leadership training or military experience (Note: leadership training is a general suggestion for professional development, not necessarily the title of a specific course. This suggestion can be met by a myriad of courses, and is left up to the discretion of each individual.)
- ATL training after being hired